Friday 18 April 2014

Apologies

Good Morning Crafters

Firstly let me begin be apologising for the lack of comments recently. Secondly, let me explain, I bought a house a few weeks ago and it has completely over taken my life! Its very exciting and terrifying at the same time. Trouble is - with emotions such as these it is not easy to be patient and I am currentyly waiting for survey reports, contract drafts, searches and mortgage applications. I wanted to be in the house in 4 weeks but I do not think this is going to happen.

In terms of crafts, cards have been but on the sidelines. Instead, I have been beuilding furniture lol. For instance, I have built a cookcase, a tv stand, a coffee table, side tables, a shoe rack and a BBQ to die for. I have to say excluding the BBQ which was an utter pain in the bottom to build, I have really enjoyed building furniture.

I cant wait to have a craft room of my very own and to come up with a creative theme for the room itself. I am thinking of pink and duck egg blue with a birds and black cats theme. I have bought some wall art with some cats trying to catch birds around a lamp post and a quote saying ''a house is not a home without a cat'' lol (so true in my opinion). Of course, I have sat the cats down to explain that they will have more room to run around soon and a little pretty garden to play in - they dont seem impressed.

Given that its the easter break I have indeed do some craft preparation. For instance, I have been having a stamping and die cut session. So I may have a few samples for you soon, I will also be thinking of some house decorations that I could potentially make - Do you have any ideas?

Also, as you know I have two obsessions - cats and tattered lace. In regards to tattered lace, they have bought out a new blog challenge - http://challenge.tatteredlace.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment