Saturday 19 July 2014

Sheer Elegance Card - Tattered Lace Blog Challenge

 
Tattered Lace Blog Challenge - Elegance
 
 
Card One
 
So as you know I have been suffering with a creative block of which Tattered Lace is the medicine. I am very much enjoying there blog challenges. Please see http://challenge.tatteredlace.co.uk/ if you would like to take part.
 
I have treated myself AGAIN!!! to some new Tattered Lace Dies, a couple of which can be seen in this sample. Specifically, I have bought the new Thames Die Set and the Butterfly set.
 
I have a special liking for cards that only have a couple colours, sometimes I think they are more powerful that cards with lots of colour.
 
In the above card I have used the panel die that came free with Tattered Laces most recent magazines, which I must say is absolutely fabulous. The cars itself is pretty self explanatory.
 
There are a couple of Birthday's coming up at work, so I think this is where this card will go. I think I may have found myself yet another buyer population to - YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment