Sunday 13 July 2014

Tatty Twinkle


As I have stated in a previous post. I have been suffering from a little craft card block. As a result I haven't been making loads of cards. I have been looking at other peoples blogs, reading tattered lace magazines and looking for inspiration. I then saw a tattered lace facebook post that they were looking for people to join Tatty Twinkles design team. I felt inspired by this and for the next 3 days I worked on the above card and I have to say I am very proud of it.

Tatty Twinkle is very new to Tattered Lace and I think she can go far.

For this card I have used:
Tatty Twinkle stamp
Create and Crafts Topsy Turvey Card (A MUST)
Tattered Lace Flower Die and words
Tattered Lace Blinging Gems
EK Success Butterfly Punch
Spellbinder Die

No comments:

Post a Comment